One of the smallest in its class, the easy-to-use 2824 Plus desktop printer tucks into your tightest work spaces and prints 2-inch-wide labels or receipts with best-in-class print speeds. The 2824 Plus includes Zebra Setup Utilities, which guides you through simple setup steps so you can get up and running quickly. It also includes an OpenACCESS™ design and clear media window for simple media loading and monitoring.
Better Performance, More Flexibility
A robust 32-bit RISC processor increases throughput and productivity with faster formatting and first label out. For greater flexibility and enhanced performance, choose from a variety of options like convenient peeler and cutter, and 64 MB Flash memory that lets you store and use more graphics and fonts. With co-resident EPL™ and ZPL® programming languages, the 2824 Plus works seamlessly with other Zebra printers, while serial/ parallel/USB connectivity and optional 10/100 Ethernet allow easy system integration.
Ideal for These Applications
Great for anyone who needs an easy-to-use, reliable printer for space-constrained areas, the 2824 Plus can be used in a variety of printing applications, including:
- Retail - Price marking, Coupon and receipt printing, Pharmacy prescription labeling
- Healthcare - Specimen labeling, Patient tracking
- Manufacturing - Light-industrial work-in- process and product labeling
- Security - Visitor ID, Evidence tracking, Parking passes
- Travel & Hospitality - Boarding passes, Bag tags, Ski lift tickets
Call 1-877-987-SCAN (7226) or email for pricing.
- Print methods: Direct thermal or direct thermal/thermal transfer
- Odometer for printer length tracking
- Unicode compliant for multi-language printing
- Reset feature button
- Construction: ABS double-walled casing
- OpenACCESS design for easy media loading
- 32 bit RISC processor for high throughput
- Auto calibration of media
- Head-up sensor
- Zebra Setup Utilities for printer setup and configuration
- Standard tear-off mode
- Certified Microsoft Windows drivers